You hereby acknowledge, agree and explicitly consent of your own free will and although not necessarily required to do so under law, that your PII, will be stored, processed, used, held and managed by Qualifire and/or on our behalf, inter alia, by magnetic or optical means that are designated for digital processing or in other forms of database(s) in accordance with applicable law.
- Information and How We Use It
The Website may collect, process and use the data which includes PII, the legal basis of which is your consent, which you give when you use the Services. Types of PII that may be used include the following, without limitation;
- We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us ("Correspondence Data"), for example, when you contact us through the “Contact Us” tab on our Website. The Correspondence Data may include communication content and/or metadata associated such communication. The Correspondence Data may be processed for communicating with you and record-keeping.
- We may process any of the types of data described in this Section 1 if We are required to do so by court-order, any legal obligation to which We are subject, or when necessary, for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely of Qualifire’s legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- Please do not supply any other person's PII to us without the specific and explicit consent of all parties, including the owner of such PII.
- Providing Your PII to Others
- We may disclose your PII to professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining and maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice and managing legal disputes.
- We may disclose your PII to third-party service providers, vendors and subcontractors reasonably necessary to provide the Services. Such third-party provider’s vendors and subcontractors will only use the PII to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to Qualifire.
- We will only disclose your PII to third parties who provide sufficient guarantees that they implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that their processing of your PII will meet the requirements of Data Protection Regulation (as defined below) and ensure the protection of your rights and with whom We have written contracts that conform to our legal obligations under Data Protection Regulation.
- International Transfers of Your PII
- In this Section 3, We provide information about the circumstances in which your PII may be transferred to countries worldwide including inside and outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
- We have facilities in Israel. "Adequacy decisions" of the European Commission have been made with respect to the data protection laws of Israel.
- Transfers to countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the provisions of applicable law which relate to the protection of individuals with regards to the Processing of Personal Data to which a party may be subject including, without limitation, the Israeli Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Data Protection Act 2018, the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulation 2000, the Electronic Communications Data Protection Directive 2002/58/EC, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and, where applicable, the guidance and code of practice issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office from time to time, directions of any competent regulatory authority, relevant regulatory guidance and codes of practice (collectively “Data Protection Regulation”) or to the extent transfers will cross borders to outside the EEA, such transfer shall be carried out in accordance with standard contractual clauses annexed to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, dated of 4 June 2021 for the Transfer of Personal Data to Processors established in Third Countries under the Directive (the “Model Clauses”).
- The hosting facilities for our Website are and shall be situated in Israel.
- Retaining and Deleting PII
- This Section 4 sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that We comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of PII.
- We will retain and delete your PII as follows:
- PII will be retained for a period as required to provide the Services, after which period it will be deleted from our systems, unless otherwise required under applicable law.
- Your Rights
- In this Section 5, We have done our best to summarize the rights that you may have under applicable data protection law. These are complex, and not all of the details have been included herein. In light of this, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
- Your principal rights under Data Protection Regulation are all or some of the following:
(a) the right to access;
(b) the right to rectification;
(c) the right to erasure;
(d) the right to restrict processing;
(e) the right to object to processing;
(f) the right to data portability;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent.
- You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not We process your PII and, where We do, access to the PII, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of PII concerned and the recipients of the PII. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, and as requested or approved by you, We will supply to you a copy of your PII. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee. You can request to access your PII by requesting an e-mail summary from: [insert email].
- You have the right to have any inaccurate PII about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete PII about you completed.
- In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your PII, by providing adequate evidence attesting to your identity, without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the PII is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; and the PII have been unlawfully processed. There are certain general exclusions of the right to erasure. Those general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- In some circumstances you might have the right to restrict the processing of your PII. Those circumstances are (to the extent applicable under applicable Data Protection Regulation): you contest the accuracy of the PII; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; We no longer need the PII for the purposes of our processing, but you require PII for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, We may continue to store your PII. However, We will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
- You might have the right to object to our processing of your PII on grounds relating to your particular situation (to the extent applicable under applicable Data Protection Regulation). If you make such an objection, We will cease to process the PII unless We can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your PII is consent, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your PII from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- If you consider that our processing of your PII infringes Data Protection Regulation, you have a legal right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your PII is consent you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
- You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your PII by written notice to us in addition to the other methods specified in this Section 5.
When you provide us with PII for a secondary reason, like marketing or other secondary reasons which We will convey to you from time to time if applicable, We will ask for your consent. After you opt-in, you may withdraw your consent at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com
- Information Security
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect PII, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- The PII is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required by contract to keep the information confidential.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of the PII.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- Third-party Providers
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the Services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your PII will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- Third-party Links
If we decide to link third-party services on our Website, such third party service providers have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Age of Consent
By using our Website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state, province or country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state, province or country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- If We are acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that We may continue to provide our Services to you.
- Contacting Us
- Last updated: August, 2023